ST. LOUIS, Dec. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), a leading provider of software and services to communications and media companies, today announced it was named a leader by prominent global industry analyst firms in their latest reports and awards programs covering the industry’s vendor landscape.
According to these reports, Amdocs’ leadership spans products, platforms and professional services across domains essential to communications and media companies as they grow and transform their businesses to deliver seamless digital customer experiences while shaping connected society. Amdocs has also won an industry award for managing to successfully maintain “business as usual” during these challenging COVID-19 times and to support customer operations and deployments as connectivity became the backbone of society.
“We are delighted and encouraged by the recognition from leading industry analysts for enabling seamless digital experiences while finding opportunities to help our customers accelerate growth and optimize costs by automating technology and service operations,” said Anthony Goonetilleke, Group President of Media, Network and Technology at Amdocs. “As we look to the future, connectivity is increasingly becoming the cornerstone of our society, while the acceleration of new technologies such as 5G, IoT, edge and cloud promise to deliver a more exciting and inclusive world.”
Amdocs sustains and grows market-share leadership in monetization and revenue management
- Analysys Mason report recognizes Amdocs as the global leader in the overall monetization platforms product-related market for the 13th consecutive year with an estimated market share of 22 percent.
- Frost & Sullivan recognizes Amdocs as the company of the year for CSP Monetization Services in Latin America.
- Openet, an Amdocs company, won Frost & Sullivan’s Entrepreneurial Company of the Year 2020.
- GlobalData ranks Amdocs as a global leader in revenue management.
- Omdia ranks Amdocs as the global leader in the overall BSS market, with an estimated market share of 37 percent.
A leader in service and network automation
- Analysys Mason report ranks Amdocs as the global leader in service design and orchestration product revenue for the third year in a row, with an estimated market share of 13 percent.
- Leading satellite provider SES and Amdocs won two Capacity Media Global Carrier awards for Satellite Project of the Year and also Best SDN/NFV Deployment award for the industry’s first commercial implementation of an ONAP-powered solution – Amdocs’ NFV SD-WAN Package, powered by the Amdocs Service & Network Automation platform (NEO) – on a public cloud (Microsoft Azure) for orchestrating SD-WAN and security services.
- Sky Italy and Amdocs won Informa’s Global Telecom award in the Fixed Network Evolution category for Sky Italy’s Wi-Fi service and Ultra Network, powered by Amdocs Open Cloud Networks OSS.
Driving force for service provider digital and cloud transformation
- A GlobalData report recognizes Amdocs as a leader in Digital Transformation Platforms. In a separate GlobalData report, Amdocs is also recognized as a leader for vision/strategy in Telcom Software and Services.
- Amdocs won Light Reading’s Leading Lights award for Outstanding Digital Enablement Vendor, with particular praise to Amdocs for significantly broadening its connection to the cloud by moving its portfolio to a cloud-native, microservices-based architecture, introducing strategic cloud partnerships (AWS, Google, Microsoft) and a complete set of cloud practices.
- Omdia ranks Amdocs as the global leader in Telecoms IT Applications Services in its annual Telecoms Vendor Services Market Share report.
Industry-leading innovator and business accelerator for 5G, IoT and Media
- Analysys Mason’s Video & Identify Platforms report ranks Amdocs Media as #2 in video management and delivery of professional services revenue, with an estimated market share of 8 percent.
- Amdocs won two of Capacity Media’s Global Carrier Awards. The first for the Best COVID-19 Initiative in recognition of its seamless shift to remote support of customer operations and deployments with high security and for reinventing its CSR efforts worldwide to successfully address the challenges of COVID-19. In addition, Amdocs received the Best IoT Initiative Award for its industry leading Amdocs eSIM Cloud: “Amdocs has skyrocketed to the top of our judges rankings for its very impressive eSIM milestones.”
- Amdocs also won Frost & Sullivan’s Asia-Pacific 5G Customer Leadership Award for consistently demonstrating high operational efficiency to service providers, especially amid challenging circumstances such as COVID-19.
- Amdocs Media’s MarketONE won industry association IABM’s BaM Award® in the Monetization category.
- TM Forum recognized Amdocs with its prestigious Excellence Award in the Human Factor category for successfully transforming its culture to accelerate service providers’ moves to the cloud by adopting DevSecOps methodologies and open-source technology in product development processes and leveraging AI in global support functions.
- Amdocs won a 5G Technology Initiative award for its RevenueONE monetization solution at Total Telecom’s Asia Communication Awards.
- Learn more about Amdocs Industry Awards and Recognitions
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company’s website
- Subscribe to Amdocs’ RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
Amdocs’ purpose is to enrich lives and progress society, using creativity and technology to build a better connected world. Amdocs and its 26,000 employees partner with the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.2 billion in fiscal 2020. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, the duration and severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its impact on the global economy, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses including Openet, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company’s products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in Amdocs’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2019 filed on December 16, 2019 and our quarterly Form 6-K furnished for the first quarter of fiscal 2020 on February 18, 2020 the second quarter of fiscal 2020 on May 18, 2020 and the third quarter of fiscal 2020 on August 17, 2020.
Amdocs Public Relations
PAN Communications for Amdocs
Tel: +1 (617) 502-4300